11:11 is a sign from Source that ‘we are one, but we are many’*, and that ‘you are never al-one, because we are all-one’. You see 11:11 when you’re ready to wake up to your spiritual gifts, and meet your Soul tribe. Many Soulmates are looking for you! See all my 11:11 articles. *Lyric from We are Australian. From experience, I know that the more you talk about 11:11 and numbers, the more friends and teachers you’ll attract. I promise, you’re not going crazy, you’re returning to sanity (no matter what the sceptics say).11:11 is a calling card for sensitive people, including Starseeds and gifted healers. Once you start seeing repeating numbers, your Third Eye chakra (mind) will keep opening and you’ll realise that we are infinite beings, not just bodies. You’ll also experience lots of synchronicity and signs from Spirit. These ‘coincidences’ could trigger big changes in your lifestyle, career and love life within 5-9 years, although you still have free will at all times. 11:11 is a wake up call you can’t ignore. As an ex-scientist, ex-Christian, who never believed in psychics, I know how hard the transition is, but boy is it worth it.I am closer to God than I have ever been and feel goosebumps all the time. Knowing you are immortal is worth more than all the gold in the world, and it will give you the courage of a lion. I call those who see repeating numbers the See’rs, because a seer is someone with profound insights and prophetic visions. Once you understand the numbers (see my numerology courses), life becomes VERY exciting. You stop believing in ‘accidents’ and instead, feel protected at all times.I talk about lifepaths below, you can find your lifepath here before going further.
To celebrate 11/11, I Honour 11 See’rs Who’ve Changed My Life:1) Caroline Byrd from Soulbyrds – she literally helped to save my life. I’ve seen her dozens of times since 2009 and she’s always been spot-on with intuitive guidance and holistic counselling. She’s my go-to person during spiritual emergencies and has an answer for all my curly questions. As a 32/5 lifepath she’s a throat chakrahealer, who hears Spirit as clear as a bell. No wonder they call her The Oracle. You can read and listen to our podcasts on 11:11 and past lives/ ghosts here.
2) Jill Genet from Red Tent Australia– the day we met she was at table 11. Within seconds we figured out we were both Master 29/11 lifepaths (so is her daughter), and had many life experiences in common. Instant sisterhood! I am a corporate sponsor of Red Tent Australia and speak at their annual Boundless Self-Love retreats. If you’re craving conscious female company, join a circle today.
3) (removed for now)
4) Hong Curley, author of Freedom to Love– although Hong hasn’t told me she sees numbers, her husband Mike is a 29/11 Spiritual Messenger, like me. Hong is a 31/4 lifepath and heart healer, who’s done 38, 000 Chinese Medicine consultations and has enormous wisdom within. I read her book while recovering from Forrest’s birth and it always makes me cry. Hong’s kindness in the face of abuse is so inspiring. Forrest loves her energy, and we will be attending her Quantum Healing Retreat next week. It will be a life-changing experience for sure.
5) Ian White, founder of the Australian Bush Flower Essences, is another 31/4 who’s touched my Soul – see his psychic reading. His family see 11:11, his daughter is an 11 and he has a range of White Light essences (White Light reduces to 11:11 in numerology). He’s helped thousands of people around the world experience the healing power of nature.
6) Deva Premal, from Deva Premal & Miten – the first time I saw her, my spine felt like it was on fire! Her music, concerts and retreatshelped me through a very dark time – five years ago on 11/11, I had the worst breakup of my life – my partner, house, career, health etc. disappeared, and it took me years to recover. Meeting Deva led me to mantra meditation, which is the fastest, kindest way to silence your mind. See Deva’s psychic reading here. She and Miten held a global meditation at 11:11 on 1/1/2016 (an 11 Universal Day) to celebrate World Consciousness Day. They’re definitely part of the Starseed tribe! Forrest and I will be catching up with Deva on my birthday at the Brisbane Powerhouse – can’t wait!
7) Like Deva, Toni Reilly from SoulLife Psychology is a 23/5 lifepath who’s given me immense hope. Her past life regression trainingwas the tool I needed to heal years, if not lifetimes of hurt before and after Forrest was born. Read more here. She’s also in this podcast. Knowing my past lives, and experiencing my life between lives (i.e. Heaven) transformed my relationships – I feel whole again.
8) Veronica Farmer from Angels Rest Relaxation Clinic – contacted me out of the blue and offered me a craniosacral healing. We also have karma together, previously I taught her herbs in Tibet! Veronica helped me to discard some massive psychic blocks recently – see my post on crazy things psychics have told me. As a 35/8 lifepath (The Boss/ Creator), Veronica’s started an inspirational book series called Made Beautiful By Scars – contribute your story here!
9) Karina Katz from the Infinite Potential Centre – I’m a big fan of her work with Somato-Respiratory Integration (SRI) and have seen her husband Steven Katz at least 40 times for spinal care on the Gold Coast. Karina sees 11:11 constantly! She’s a 27/9 lifepath (Old Soul)while Steve is also a 31/4.
10) Deniz Akan from Dimensional Healing – I love everything she does and have blogged about her crystal healings, and her Reiki treatments for baby Forrest. She’s also in this podcast, talking about crystals and Spirit. She’s a cheeky 28/10/1 lifepath (Action Hero/ Pioneer), same as my friend Debbie Davie who’s a one-of-a-kind business coach and kinesiologist. We can natter about 11:11 all day long.
11) Laura di Mambro from Conscious Life Events. Last but definitely not least – lovely Laura, one of my greatest supporters and a Master 33/6 lifepath (Spiritual Rockstar). You must check out her events on the Sunshine Coast – I’ll be at Conscious Life Festivaltomorrow. Laura, you motivate me like no one else to keep going with this work – high five, Starry travel buddy!!
Everyone I’ve mentioned above has connections to Star People and 11:11 energy – I have known them for years and promise you can trust them. I hope you find this post helpful, please say hello from me if you book in with anyone above! FYI, This is not a paid blog post, but a few of the people listed above do give me credit for client referrals. I love getting regular healings so this is a way of keeping the love going round.
Please be aware, there is some garbage about 11:11 on the internet, saying it’s an evil number or will send you to Hell. Puh-lease. As if I would allow that near my son. Seeing 11:11 is a good thing, because it brings you closer to your Higher Self, Soul tribe and adds magic to everyday life. When it attracts your attention, take a breath and ask for what you want in life. Then wait for a moment while Spirit replies (often with images or thoughts), and don’t forget to act on the ideas.
1+1+1+1 adds to 4, the number for the Heart (4th) Chakra.
So 11:11’s greatest gift to us is TRUST in the Universe.
No kidding, I met my partner Kris on my second palmistry talk, soon after quitting my 9 to 5 job to become a psychic. He and I see 11:11 and 11:10 all the time (I am a 29/11 lifepath and he is a 28/10/1 lifepath). I even arrived at hospital on 11:11 the day our son Forrest was born. After his arrival, I discovered that his midwife sees this code. How perfect is that?
May you have a miraculous day and I wish you happy healing!
11:11 on Clocks page
Find Your Lifepath
Interview with Natasha Nanda, from I Keep Seeing 11:11 – Do You?
What it means to ‘hold space‘ – Heather Plett is a 29/11 whose writing retreat at The Big House got me blogging again after I gave up…She also sees 11:11, and wrote this post on ‘going viral’ after her post received 3 million hits! Many people who see 11:11 end up doing work with the media as they are natural broadcasters, writers, speakers and teachers. She’s a late addition to this list.
-Join my facebook pages The Numbers Queen and Lifepath 11. You’re welcome to post general questions on the timelines, however I don’t offer free advice, only paid readings.
-Subscribe to my free monthly news/ articles (see homepage).
-Write me feedback below! Comments will be published once they have been approved.Or, for greater clarity, book a phone or Skype reading with me to discover your soul contract and 2016 forecast. My current waiting list is 4 weeks for new clients. it’s worth the suspense – see previous clients’ feedback.With best wishes,
(a 29/11 lifepath & Master Numbers Teacher)
Professional Psychic Reader
Specialising in Palmistry, Numerology & Clairvoyance
I’m an 11:11 Clocks and Repeating Numbers Researcher
SMS 0408 898 028All articles on this blog are copyrighted. Content may not be reproduced without written permission from the author. Comments made below will be reviewed before they appear online.