Dedicated to my facebook friends Kylie Maree, Kieron & others!
Well, we are a week into Mercury Retrograde (read more) and the numbers are flooding in! I’m receiving heaps of queries from my facebook pages The Numbers Queen and Lifepath 11 from people around the world who are seeing even more numbers.
Yesterday I saw 3:33, 4:44, 5:55 and my favourite 155/ 551 – on clocks, buildings, the internet etc. The photos to the right were taken a while ago – how cool is the backstory? 55/1 is the vibration of Numerology and my compatibility with my mother (who’s visiting soon – see this post on a related miracle). 551 also adds to 11!
So here’s my take on why we’re all flooded with numbers right now:
During a Mercury Retrograde, logic slows down and intuition ramps up. So you are more likely to notice signs like numbers (and animal messengers – see this post). To be honest, the numbers are always by your side – they are simply your Soul & Guides saying hello. Think of them like Angel Twitter or SMS!
If you are seeing numbers repeatedly, then please:
1) Check your lifepath (if you don’t already know it) – this is your lucky number and your Soul uses it to remind you of your life purpose (it’s like your Spiritual name or job title). I am a Master 29/11 lifepath, which is why I see 11’s everywhere (see slideshow).
2) Check your personal year– if you are at the start or end of a 9 year cycle (or in your lifepath year, e.g. a 7 year for a 7 lifepath) the numbers show up more, because Spirit wants you to connect with them. Everyone needs cheerleaders at finals time! Here is adeeper article on personal years and numerology, for those of you who love detail.
3) Meditate!! Sometimes the numbers are your chakras calling for healing (e.g. 333 can be take back your personal power and speak up – Solar Plexus or 3rd chakra issues), deceased loved ones making contact or past life information coming to light.
Ask your Guides what’s going on.
I am a great translator of Spiritual signs, but what’s more satisfying? Someone reading to you or learning to read for yourself? That’s why I teach numerology and recommend books by authors likeMichelle Buchanan and Dan Millman. Join a meditation group or spiritual circle if you need to learn how to tune in.
4) Have a reading – it will boost your confidence and clarity especially if you are at a crossroads in life. I still have spots for High Tea this Sunday and for in-person or Skype sessions from July 2015 – see my availability. If you can’t see me, find someone in your area – I’m not precious! It’s more important that you get help.
I regularly go for walks, pray for/ manifest mini-miracles, chant and do Kundalini yoga, etc. so I have a best friend relationship with my ‘upstairs crew’. That’s what enables me to be a psychic in Brisbane.
5) Research, research research! Google the numbers you see online, it’s a great way to accelerate your spiritual journey. You’re bound to meet people like you and me (Starseeds!) – that’s what I write about in this article on 11:11. Many writers like Elizabeth Peru are talking about the quickening that’s happening on Earth.People who see 11:11 and repeating numbers are often spiritual teachers who are here to lead the charge.
Seeing numbers is a good thing – it means your Third Eye Chakra and mind have opened to reality. Life is good and the Universe wants you to succeed. As someone who was a sceptic and scientist, who now teaches spirituality for a living, I know this for a fact!
For those of you who are hooked on numbers, here are more articles you might enjoy:
And don’t forget to join me on facebook – I frequently share anecdotes and photos on number-spotting!
Since 2007, I have devoted my life to helping people recover from crises and create lives of balance. If you would like a life purpose reading and forecast, you’re welcome to book online or meet me at an event.
I also offer workshops and Past Life Regressions. Please note, I have a 6 week waiting list for new clients (it’s worth the wait – see these testimonials).
With best wishes,
All articles on this blog are copyrighted. Content may not be reproduced without written permission from the author. Comments made below will be reviewed before they appear online.
Today is Election Day in Australia. What can we expect? Here’s my take on the date, energies and key players – Scott Morrison, Anthony Albanese