We’ve just found a wonderful new home in Highland Park, Gold Coast. Here are some suggestions if you’re looking for a rental and want to use more than just logic and luck!
1) Write a list of what you want, it’s more powerful than typing. Have 3 columns: must haves / nice to have / dealbreakers. Include dates. Update it over time.
2) Read the list out loud daily, this activates intuition and gets you used to speaking up.
3) Visualise your new home, how it looks, feels, sounds, even signing the lease. Start searching. Say a proper goodbye to your current home and start packing. This step is very important. Until you commit to leaving your present rental, the Universe is not going to meet you halfway.
I like to say a prayer to the home and list all the things I’ve learned while living there, then give it a blessing e.g. prayer flags, bury some crystals etc.
4) Some people fall in love at first sight while others like to look around. See my Soulmates post for palmistry tips. If you have big knuckles like me (I am a scientist), don’t skip steps.
5) Walk around places you like. Are the neighbours calm? Ask passersby how long they’ve been in the area and what they enjoy.
6) Look at satellite pics and maps of the rentals to check for roads, power lines, shops, parks. Calculate how long it will take to get to work / school.
7) Look up rental and sales history. A home that’s rented by new tenants every year is not stable or priced too high. I prefer places where the current owners built the property or it hasn’t rented out much. Either way, I clear the site (see Deniz Akan from Dimensional Healing or Dr Mahdi Mason – both work remotely and within Australia).
8) Check feng shui (and my post, What Your House Says About You) and the address (see my House Numbers and Property Numerology post). You want a place that will prosper you, not cripple you like ill-fitting shoes you got on sale!
9) Ask why the last tenants moved out and when. You can’t beat the odds all the time. Breakup? Lost a job? Red flag. Bought a house? Had a baby? A promotion? Awesome.
10) Don’t rent on price alone. That’s like dating based on bank balance, a bit iffy!
11) Stay open to signs. I see butterflies, 11:11 etc when I am on track. I saw a 281SIX number plate after applying for a no.6 house with my 28/10/1 lifepath husband. We got it. More on licence plate Spirit Signs
12) Look for a property manager and owner who cares. Their energy can lift a so-so house to wonderful.
13) If all else fails, get creative. Share. Go regional. Go off grid. Renovate a bus?! Good luck to you all xx
P.s. this is the fairy altar and door at our current place, she is sweet huh? Also, I include house numerology analysis in psychic readings on request and also do stand-alone consultations – email me for a quote
#movinghouse #renting #property #spirituality #1111 #numerology #thenumbersqueen #sarahyip #brisbane #goldcoast #psychic
Connect with us
Seeing repeating numbers or at a life turning point? Book a psychic reading series with me. Around your birthday is ideal, as that’s when you change personal years. If you’d prefer a shorter reading or Tarot, please see Kris Anderson, my amazing husband. We also offer joint readings for a unique 360 degree perspective on your life’s journey and way forward.
If you found this post helpful, then please:
-Share it with your friends. Knowledge is freedom! Please, send them a link to this post rather than copying and pasting. This keeps the information intact and gives them the full picture of 11:11 awakening.
-Subscribe to my articles (see pop up on homepage). You can also join my Facebook page The Numbers Queen and Instagram @ SarahYip1111. You’re welcome to post questions there, however I don’t offer personal advice outside readings
-Write me feedback below or by email. Comments will be published once they have been approved.
With best wishes,
Sarah Anderson (nee Sarah Yip)
Professional Psychic and 11:11 Blogger
Facebook: The Numbers Queen
Instagram @ SarahYip1111
Youtube Interviews: Sarah Yip
Patreon Numerology Community: Sarah Yip