We’ve just found a wonderful new home in Highland Park, Gold Coast. Here are some suggestions if you’re looking for a rental and want to use more than just logic and luck! These tips also work for manifesting a long-term property.
1) Write a list of what you want, it’s more powerful than typing. Have 3 columns: must haves / nice to have / dealbreakers. Include dates. Update it over time.
2) Read the list out loud daily, this activates intuition and gets you used to speaking up.
3) Visualise your new home, how it looks, feels, sounds, even signing the lease. Start searching. Connect with the Spirit of your current home. Say a proper goodbye and thank you and start packing. Without this step, you may find it hard to manifest a new place.
It’s responsible to leave your current property in wonderful shape and to do your best to find great new tenants or owners. Until you commit to leaving your present location with kindness, the Universe is not going to meet you halfway. I like to say a prayer to the home and list the things I’ve learned while living there, then give it a blessing e.g. prayer flags, bury some crystals etc. BTW creating a crystal grid can accelerate finding a home.
You can also talk to the Spirit of the home you are calling in (through prayer, meditation, journalling etc.) Speaking out loud works best.
4) Some people fall in love at first sight while others like to look around. See my Soulmates post for palmistry tips. If you have big knuckles like me (I am a scientist), don’t skip steps.
5) Walk around places you like. Are the neighbours calm? Ask passersby how long they’ve been in the area and what they enjoy.
6) Look at satellite pics and maps of the rentals to check for roads, power lines, shops, parks. Calculate how long it will take to get to work / school.
7) Look up rental and sales history. A home that’s rented by new tenants every year is not stable or priced too high. I prefer places where the current owners built the property or it hasn’t rented out much. Either way, I clear the site (see Deniz Akan from Dimensional Healing or Dr Mahdi Mason – both work remotely and within Australia).
8) Check Feng Shui (and my post, What Your House Says About You) and the address (see my House Numbers and Property Numerology post). You want a place to prosper you, not cripple you like ill-fitting shoes you got on sale!
9) Ask why the last tenants moved out and when. You can’t beat the odds all the time. Breakup? Lost a job? Red flag. Bought a house? Had a baby? A promotion? Awesome.
10) Don’t rent on price alone. That’s like dating based on bank balance, a bit iffy!
11) Stay open to signs. I see butterflies, 11:11 etc when I am on track. I saw a 281SIX number plate after applying for a no.6 house with my 28/10/1 lifepath husband. We got it. More on licence plate Spirit Signs
12) Look for a property manager and owner who cares. Their energy can lift a so-so house to wonderful.
13) If all else fails, get creative. Share. Go regional. Go off grid. Renovate a bus?! Good luck to you all xx
P.s. this is the fairy altar and door at our current place, she is sweet huh? Also, I include house numerology analysis in psychic readings on request and also do stand-alone consultations – email me for a quote
#movinghouse #renting #property #spirituality #1111 #numerology #thenumbersqueen #sarahyip #brisbane #goldcoast #psychic
I assist with property numerology and manifestation in psychic readings.
What Your House Number Means – Property Numerology
What Your House Says About You – A Psychic’s View
*NEW* Crystal Healing for 11:11 Starseeds webinar – crystal grids are a fantastic way to manifest your dreams into physical reality. I get all my properties cleared and gridded and the results have been phenomenal every time. Also read 8 Ways I’ve Used Crystal Healing to Restore My Mental Health and Psychic Powers
Connect with us
Seeing repeating numbers or at a turning point? Book a reading series with me. Around your birthday is ideal, as that’s when you change personal years. For a one-off session, please see Kris Anderson, my psychic husband. We also read together for a 360 degree perspective you’ll love.
Prefer to self-study? Check out my events, recorded classes and meditations.
If you found this post helpful, then please:
-Share it with your friends. Knowledge is freedom! Please, send them a link to this page rather than copying and pasting.
–Subscribe to my articles.
-Write me feedback by email.
With best wishes,
Sarah Anderson (nee Sarah Yip)
Professional Psychic and 11:11 Blogger
Facebook: The Numbers Queen
Instagram @ SarahYip1111
Youtube Interviews: Sarah Yip
Patreon Numerology Community: Sarah Yip